Need assistance together with your fantasy-golf lineups for this week’s Genesis Open? Our fantasy-golf consultants are right here to assist.
From picks to win to DraftKings bargains to gamers to keep away from, listed here are some choices so that you can think about:
- Projected champion: Dustin Johnson. Was just a bit off tee to inexperienced at Pebble, but he nonetheless tied for second. Enjoying a second straight week and on a course the place he’s had a lot of success, together with a win final 12 months, Johnson ought to get again within the winner’s circle once more this week.
- Additionally like: Paul Casey and Jordan Spieth. Casey was runner-up at Riviera in 2015 and is coming off a T-Eight at Pebble. The Englishman is a protected wager this week. Spieth’s putter seemed significantly better from Friday on final week. He has two top-12s in three professional begins at Riviera, too.
- Sleeper: Bubba Watson. He’s beginning to discover one thing, and as a two-time winner, what higher place to get again into competition?
- DraftKings cut price: Stephan Jaeger ($6,600). At one level confirmed up on the primary web page of the leaderboard Saturday at Pebble earlier than ending T-43 For this worth, he’s well worth the shot.
- Fade: Tony Finau. Large fan of this man however he’s coming off a missed reduce in Phoenix and doesn’t have an awesome report round Riviera.
- Projected champion: Dustin Johnson. The defending champion and no person is enjoying higher proper now. That is extraordinarily chalk-y, however I am going with what’s there!
- Additionally like: Marc Leishman and Ollie Schniederjans. The Aussie continues to play effectively and is comfy round Riviera, with a high 5 to point out for it. Schniederjans is analogous, as he’s been trying good of late and already boasts a T-Eight at Riv.
- Sleeper: William McGirt. His final three begins at Riv: T-20, T-14, T-6. Clearly, one thing about this place makes him comfy. He’s proven massive flashes of late, too, with 4 high 25s in his final six begins, and two of these being high 10s. However the potential is even higher, as just a few instances he’s had low rounds in that span that he hasn’t backed up. A variety of items are there for McGirt to blow up at Riv.
- DraftKings cut price: Ryan Moore ($6,900). That is the kind of course the place you’d count on an awesome ball-striker like Moore to excel. And he has, with a T-Four, a T-10, a T-17, a T-22 and a T-27 amongst his final seven begins right here. He’s coming off a missed reduce in Phoenix however not by a lot. In any other case, his latest type had been good, with three high 20s in his 4 earlier begins.
- Fade: Bubba Watson. The left-hander clearly has an awesome historical past at this occasion (two wins), however his latest type simply hasn’t been there. He’ll possible make the weekend, however I don’t count on him to do a lot with it, as has been the case in his final a number of occasions.