For Nitish Kumar, the CM’s Chair is the First & Final Fact, Says Tejashwi Yadav in Newest Salvo
Bihar Meeting Election 2020 LIVE Updates: Chief of Opposition in Bihar Tejashwi Yadav right now fired a recent salvo at Chief Minister Nitish Kumar, saying the CM’s chair was the primary and final fact for him. Taking to Twitter, Tejashwi stated Kumar was not bothered in regards to the youth, girls, deprived, farmers, labourers and college students. Tejashwi’s assault comes a day after the RJD-led Grand Alliance (GA) on Saturday launched its joint manifesto for the upcoming Bihar meeting elections, promising to supply jobs to 10 lakh kids and repealing the brand new farm legal guidelines lately enacted by the central authorities if they’re voted to energy.
Releasing the manifesto titled “Badlav Ka Sankalp” (dedication to vary), Tejashwi Yadav stated their authorities, if elected, would first approve the method for appointments on about 10 lakh jobs within the authorities. “Contractual lecturers could be entitled for similar pay for similar work, for which they’ve been agitating for lengthy,” stated Yadav, who’s the opposition chief ministerial candidate. Assuring the those who the coalition will stand by its commitments, Yadav stated that they weren’t leaders who conveniently neglect their guarantees and that the state has nonetheless not been accorded a particular standing — a requirement echoed for years by political events in Bihar.
Listed below are the newest updates from the Bihar elections:
• “(Donald) Trump won’t come to accord particular standing to Bihar, which was as soon as promised by the Prime Minister,” stated Yadav, in an obvious reference to Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s ties with the US President. Kumar has raised the problem of granting particular standing to the land-locked Bihar a number of instances, each throughout the Congress-led UPA and the BJP-helmed NDA- which might convey funding into the state by offering concessions in taxes to potential industries.
• Taking a swipe at his bete noire Lalu Prasad, Chief Minister Nitish Kumar requested if throughout 15 years of RJD rule in Bihar, the federal government did something for the upliftment of ladies aside from anointing his spouse on the chief ministerial chair. He took an obvious dig on the younger opposition management within the polls, with out taking any names, saying that “these even having no data of alphabets of politic are making statements in opposition to me day and evening to realize publicity”.
• Kumar is retaining his marketing campaign narrative round “15 years vs 15 years”, interesting voters to match efficiency of the NDA and the RJD regimes that spent an equal quantity of 15 years. Highlighting work carried out for girls throughout 15-year beneath him, Kumar stated whereas women have been impressed to pursue research by way of bicycle yojna, 50 per cent of seats within the panchayats and concrete native our bodies have been reserved for girls.
• The three-phase meeting elections will probably be carried out by the Election Fee of India from October 28 to November 7 in Bihar. Final month, Chief Election Commissioner Sunil Arora introduced that the counting of votes will happen on November 10.
• Within the first section, the polling will probably be held in 71 meeting constituencies throughout 16 districts, whereas the second section will see polling in 94 constituencies in 17 districts. Seventy-eight constituencies in 15 districts will vote within the third section.