Fortnite replace 15.21 patch notes – Server downtime schedule, Predator pores and skin, Jungle Quests | Gaming | Leisure
Just some days after the final one, Fortnite replace 15.21 has been given a January 20 launch date by Epic Video games.
The brand new replace will launch alongside a interval of server downtime, which begins at 9am GMT for followers dwelling within the UK.
There is no official finish time, though Fortnite upkeep would not usually final for longer than an hour or two.
The information was introduced by Epic Video games in Twitter: “One thing’s lurking within the jungle. Hunt or be hunted within the v15.21 replace, scheduled for launch on January 20. Downtime will start at approx. 4 AM ET (09:00 UTC).”
As you’ll have guessed from the tweet, replace 15.21 provides Predator to the sport.
Based on the patch notes, Predator will be a part of the sport as a brand new boss character, the place he’ll be out there with a model new Mythic weapon.
Jungle Hunter Quests may even be added to the sport, whereas IO Guards might be faraway from the Area.
You’ll be able to see the remaining replace 15.21 patch notes under.
• New Boss Character + Mythic Merchandise
• Jungle Hunter Quests
• IO Guards faraway from Area
• Problem enhancing Banner with a controller
– The Banner menu could also be unresponsive to controller inputs, inflicting gamers to have issue enhancing their Banner with a controller or the Banner not updating correctly.
• Lengthy loading display after finishing a session on PlayStation/Xbox
– We’re investigating a problem that’s inflicting gamers to expertise an extended loading display after finishing a session on PlayStation and Xbox consoles.
• Sound impact audio delay
– The sound impact of sure actions, resembling opening a Chest or hitting a Weak Level, could also be delayed.
– Regardless that this impacts Nintendo Change, please notice this can be a related however separate problem to the audio delay/drop out problem that affected Nintendo Change particularly.
• Recreation freezing when going to the Compete tab on PlayStation/Xbox
– The sport might typically freeze or seem caught when gamers go to the Compete tab on PlayStation or Xbox.
• Sand Tunneling quickly disabled
– We have quickly disabled Sand Tunneling on the Island whereas we examine a problem. We’ll let everybody know when this characteristic returns.
• “Units” and “Prefabs” tabs are swapped when viewing the Inventive Stock
– When viewing the Inventive Stock, gamers will discover the “Units” and “Prefabs” tabs have been swapped.
• Billboards that use channels to activate or disguise textual content usually are not functioning correctly
– Billboards that use the “set textual content seen when receiving from” and “set textual content hidden when receiving from” settings are solely working as supposed for a second.