UNI vs Loyola: Jan 16-17
UNI (3-8, 2-4) vs Loyola (8-3, 3-1)
Jan 16-17 | 5/4 PM | Gentile Area
The Panthers and Ramblers will meet for simply the 23rd time in program historical past. By means of 22 video games the sequence is tied at 11-11. The Panthers maintain a 7-3 report in house venues whereas the Ramblers additionally maintain a 7-3 mark in Gentile Area. The 2 groups have met simply twice in impartial venues, going 1-1 in these contests.
- Head Coach Ben Jacobson stands at 155 MVC teaching wins, tied for 4th within the MVC report guide with former Missouri State and Southern Illinois head coach Barry Hinson.
- Nate Heise and Bowen Born have continued to excel on the free-throw line of their first season as Panthers. Heise has gone 15-16 (.938) from the road in Valley play whereas Bowen Born has gone 17-19 (.895.)
- Trae Berhow has averaged 14.1 factors, 5.8 rebounds, and three.25 assists per sport this season. The senior guard recorded this system’s first ever triple-double towards Evansville on Jan. 2 when he completed with 10 factors, 10 rebounds, and 10 assists.
- Freshman Bowen Born set a profession/season-high with 17 factors towards Bradley on Jan 11, going 5-8 from the sector with 3 made three-pointers.
- Loyola places a 15-game win streak at Gentile Area on the road Saturday evening.
- The Ramblers have gained 19 of their final 20 video games in Rogers Park general and because the begin of the 2017-18 season are 27-2 (.931) at house in Valley play.
- Along with his fifth rebound at Indiana State Monday evening, senior heart Cameron Krutwig turned simply the fourth participant in MVC historical past with 1,500 profession factors, 800 profession rebounds, and 300 profession assists.
- A staunch Loyola protection held host Indiana State to 35.6 % (16-for-45) subject aim capturing and sealed the result by hitting 7 of 8 foul pictures within the closing minute of a 58-48 victory on January 11.